If versatility, comfort, and convenience top your list of priority features for your double tandem stroller then the Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller is the best in-line stroller for your babies. This stroller is great for twins, and babies that are close in age.
Its top feature is that it has seven seating positions that can make strolling a bit more entertaining for your children. Both of its seats can also accommodate more than a dozen brands of infant car seats, making it more convenient for you to lug around your little ones even in their newborn stage.
More importantly, your babies will sit in comfort as both seats come with three-recline positions, huge canopies that both have mesh screens, plush head rests, as well as adjustable foot rests for toddlers. The kids can sleep in comfort as well because of the great suspension system, and the rubber tire coating that absorbs road bumps and uneven paving.
This tandem stroller is also very convenient to use, as it folds with both seats on, and that it automatically locks to folded position, and can stand on its own when folded. It is perfect for busy families who stroll a lot!
Features of Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller
The Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller takes pride in the seven seating configurations of this stroller. The stroller can have both seats facing forward, facing each other, back-to-back, facing the parent or caregiver, both accommodating infant car seats, only one seat accommodating an infant car seat, or with only one seat.
Super comfortable for the children
Right-sized seats that can both independently recline to three positions. Plush head rests, and padded stroller seats, complete with adjustable foot rest for toddlers. Great suspension system complemented with rubber coated tires that absorb shocks and bumps along the road. The stroller is also fine to use in any surface – gravel, grass, or concrete!
The canopies are also wide enough and has a UPF 50+ protection to ensure that the children are safe from harsh sunshine, and at the same time fully protected when it suddenly rains. The canopies also both come with mesh peek-a-boo windows that do not only allow air in the stroller when the seat is fully covered, it also allows the parents to check on their babies without having to disturb them.
It also comes with tall seat backs as well as padded napper to ensure that kids can snooze in comfort while you are strolling about or going through your errands.
High level of convenience
If you are conscious about the time spent to set-up and fold up a tandem stroller, then the Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller is your best choice. It folds with both seats in easily. It automatically locks up to standing position, and it can stand on its own! If you are storing it already, or you will be loading it in a smaller car, or you just need more space next to it, then the two seats can easily come off for a more compact fold.
At the newborn stage, you will be glad to note as well that it can accommodate up to 20 kinds of differently-brand infant car seats, so you do not have to transfer your child from his car seat to the stroller and vice versa.
It is also easy to maneuver, even on non-concrete surfaces, and it is narrow enough to fit most doors.
Each seat can carry a baby or a toddler weighing a maximum of 40 pounds each. You can also purchase separate accessories such as snack trays for both your kids. It also comes with great safety features which include a five-point safety harness which puts the parent’s mind at ease while using the stroller.
- You can configure it as you please. Choose from seven different seating arrangement or configuration, depending on what will be more pleasing for your children and more convenient for you. Ideal for twins or for babies close in age. The stroller can accommodate two infant car seats, be adjusted into different seating configurations, and at the same time come with adjustable foot rests, and very wide canopies.
- The stroller that grows with your kids. You will surely be able to make the most of this stroller as it grows with your kids. You can use them from their newborn stage by attaching infant car seats, up until toddlerhood or until they reach the maximum weight limit of 40 lbs. per child. The adjustable foot rests also make for a more comfortable use for toddlers, and even lean or petite preschoolers who may still want to go around in a stroller.
- Smooth Ride. If you are on the look-out for a comfy ride for your little ones, then you are in luck with this stroller as its great suspension system is complemented with 10-inch rubber coated wheels that up the comfort-level of the stroller a notch higher. The plush head rests, padded seats and napper also make sure that your babies will be strolling in comfort.
- Access to under seat Basket. The under seat basket may be wide and could accommodate a lot, but, it can be a challenge to get the contents from the rear especially when the seats are in a reclining position. The great thing about this is that they ensured that the basket can be accessed from the side, thanks to its zip-up side opening.
- No snack trays for the children. Both seats do not come with snack trays, but if it is that important to you, you can buy one separately as an added accessory to the stroller.
- Manufactured outside of the United States. Like most strollers being sold in the market today, the Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller is not manufactured in the USA, but rather in China. If that is an issue for you, or if you prefer something that is made and assembled in the US then consider that as a disadvantage.
- Size of the Cup Holders. Really wide feeding bottles and sippy cups may not be able to fit in the default cup holder so you may want to consider the size of your child’s sippy cups and bottles.
[scrapeazon asin=”B00MUSSR2I” width=”678″ height=”500″ border=”false” country=”us”]
The Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller is one of the most versatile double strollers in the market today, as it is great for similar-aged babies, and even those with closer age gaps.
This stroller will surely be used until your children grow out of them. Thanks to its many features that will allow a convenient and comfortable ride for a newborn, and infant, an older baby, a toddler, and even a small-framed or lean preschooler.
It is also very convenient to use, as it folds up easily, making it ideal for families who are on the go. Best of all, the babies can ride in comfort as it has a great suspension and tire system that absorb shocks and uneven road surfaces. It also has adequate safety mechanisms, and additional comfort features such as padded seats, plush headrests, adjustable foot rests for toddlers, and a large canopy that will protect the children from harsh sun rays or any change in the weather.
Truly, the Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller is a practical choice.