Babyabout.net has become a place for parenting, baby care and pregnancy reference. We are growing day by day, we’ve been able to reach a wide audience faster than anyone before.
Contributing to Baby about is a unique opportunity for you and your brand to gain exposure to potential rabid fans of what you do.
We gladly accept high quality contribution that are not overly self promotional. The blog content is here to help the readers. If your site has content that can help them, we’ll gladly link to it.
Here are the rules when you write for us:
- Content must be of very high quality, well researched and helpful to our audience.
- Content must be unique. No content recycling here.
- Contributions must be promoted by their authors at least socially.
- Contributors must have a track record of publishing high quality health content online.
- Clean, valuable and related to our website
- At least 800 words
- 1 dofollow link(s) back to your website
- Also, don’t put your link pointing to drug, alcohol, pornography or tobacco related websites
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit
Since we don’t monetize our blog using the conventional CPC or CPM based ads, we’re calling for your support ($30 donation for posting to maintain the blog). Your support means a lot to us, and helps ensure we will be here when you need us.
Please put the words ‘Baby About Guest post’ in your email subject line – if you fail to do this, your submission may not be read.
- 800 – 1500 words
- Use short, mostly one-sentence paragraphs for the introduction.
- Use H2 for subheads
- Use H3 for sub-sub heads
- Use bulleted lists
- Use bolded and italicized text for visual clarity
- At least 2 internal link to our articles.
- SEO – please include the keyword in the title, a H2 subhead and in the first line or so of the opening paragraph.
- Do not use your own affiliate links in your guest post.
- Include a short bio at the end of the post with 1 links please (again, no affiliate links). You can link to your website, offer, or social media.
The Topic for you to start:
Email Us:[email protected]