All of us know that we are supposed to dispose the condom after having sex and should not allow it to come into contact with the female vagina in case the man ejaculates while wearing the condom. But how long does sperm live in a condom?
It has been observed in a number of cases that women who are willing to have a baby, rub the semen from the condom in their vagina. This sounds crazy and strange but is found in a number of cases. Some of them are even found to repent their action later on and change the decision. To assure them it should be mentioned that there is a time period after which the sperm is no longer viable inside the condom and there is nothing to worry. But what is the time interval? That is what our topic of discussion is and we will help you know about the same:
- Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test 
- The ONLY brand that can tell you 6 DAYS sooner than your missed period 
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period 
- Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone 
- Read your result in just 3 minutes
- Fast & Accurate
- Easy to use design
- No Brand is More Accurate*
- Over 99%** accurate from the day of your expected period
- Easy to read + or - results
- ✔Specially designed for "trying to conceive" women to get pregnant naturally: These [email protected] ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Pregnancy tests can tell pregnancy sooner than a missed period. The [email protected] 50 Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Pregnancy Test Strips Kit are supported by the FREE Premom Ovulation Predictor App.
- ✔The ovulation test strips help to track your ovulation progression, and minimize the chances of missing your LH surge. Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA cleared) can be detected in 5 minutes. Results are 99% accurate.
- ✔Easy to test: simply dip the test in your urine until the dye rises into the result window (approximately 5 - 10 seconds).
- ✔Easy to read: Ovulation tests -- a test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result. Pregnancy tests -- two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant.
- ✔100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.
- The Only pregnancy test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
- Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period
- The 'no mess' wide absorbent tip and integrated Floodguard Technology helps reduce the #1 reported cause of user error to make testing easier*
- The digital display uses Words for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
- So sensitive you can test up to 5 days before your missed period
- More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels
- Easy to use-just dip the test into urine and read results, 2 lines appears if clean, 1 control line only appears if not clean;
- FDA Cleared and CLIA Waived for OTC use;
- Minimum and Maximum detection time for each drug show typically how quick and how long the urine drug test can detect this drug in urine sample. The detection time varies greatly depending on the how often and how much of drug use as well as metabolism rate of each person. Please refer to the product instruction for detection window of each drug.
- Same science used as Lab screen test; More tests with lower cost than retailers offer;
- MEASURE KETONES: Perfect Keto Test Strips are used for measuring whether you're in ketosis based on ketones in your urine. It's easier to use than a glucose blood meter or breath analyzer monitor.
- RELIABLE: Count on this doctor developed, high-quality testing kit to give you results with precision. Unlike other products, these are convenient and easy to use at home, at work, or during travel.
- QUICK RESULTS: Just pee on a strip, or in a cup and dip the strip. Tap off excess urine, then wait 40-60 seconds. Compare the dipstick's color to our chart to determine if you're in ketosis.
- BULK KIT: 100 precision keto tester strips per bottle. If you test and monitor once per day, you can do urinalysis testing for 3 months plus with this one package. They're best for women or men.
- NEW TO KETO? Sticks are great to see your progress on getting your body into ketosis. They can also measure ketones for those on low carb diets such as Atkins
- Accurate with Double Confirmation
- 4 Results - Great Value
- The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test provides unmistakably clear results in words - 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant'
- The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test is easy-to-use with clear positive (+) or negative (-) results
- So sensitive you can test up to 5 days before your missed period(1)
- TREAT YOUR URINARY TRACT INFECTION EARLY. Early treatment is the key to fast UTI relief and preventing more serious problems. With AZO Test Strips, you can take a UTI test at home and simply call your doctor with the results..
- TRUST THE SAME TYPE OF UTI TESTS MANY DOCTORS USE. AZO Test Strips offer you the most reliable, over-the-counter UTI home test available. With AZO Test Strips, you can take a UTI test in the privacy of your own home and then call your doctor with the results
- 2 TESTS IN 1. The same urinary tract infection tests used in many doctor's offices to determine if the bacteria that cause a UTI are present. The Leukocyte and Nitrite tests are both commonly used to diagnose a UTI
- ACCURATE Trust AZO to give you accurate results. Our Test Strips are Made in the USA
- FAST. Test results are ready to read in just two minutes. The sooner you get UTI treatment, the better because an untreated UTI could lead to serious complications
- We want you to be satisfied! Please call us with any questions or concerns at 1-800-321-3279. We are here to help.
- Easy to read, digital 'smiley face' results. Constant smiley for 2 days after peak fertility is identified.
- Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days to get pregnant - at least 2 more days than any other test
- Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- Clearblue is #1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand
- ACCURATE AND CLEAR RESULTS - This product contains 25-count pregnancy test strips to ensure the most accurate and clear results
- EASY TO TEST - Get results in 3 simple steps. 1. Immerse the pregnancy strip for 5 seconds. 2. Lay the test flat and wait 5 minutes. 3. Read your results! Two lines = pregnant, one line = not pregnant.
- KNOW WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING - Can detect levels of HCG as low as 25 mIU/ml in urine.
- This product expires in May 2020. This product is not a medical device and is not intended for medical use. This product is intended for home use only.
Last update on 2020-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Time Period is Usually 20 minutes
The time period for which the sperm remains viable inside the condom is 20minutes, provided no spermicide is used. Normally a sperm can last for about 48 hours provided it gets a moist environment and adequate warmth for the purpose. It can thus survive inside a woman’s body before she ovulates. However, the scenario is different in the case of a condom. The sperm in this case does not get the favorable environment. Naturally, the time span for its living is lesser.
A sperm receives the adequate hydration from the cervical fluid when inside the woman’s body. On the other hand, when it is inside a condom, it receives the hydration from the semen.
It depends on a number of factors
There are a number of factors controlling the viability of a sperm inside the condom as mentioned above. Now, it all depends on where you are keeping the condom. If you have thrown it into the dust-bin, it will find a comparatively warm and moist environment over there. Also, it will not be exposed to oxygen which may destroy the sperm. However, if the condom is kept in an airy space where it will be in direct contact with oxygen, it will not remain viable.
What is the Number of Sperm in One ml Semen?
One ml of semen may contain about 20 million sperms. A count lesser than this will be considered to be low and the man may have infertility issues. Now, all of these sperms are not healthy. There are some that are weak and will not be able to travel through the vagina into the fallopian tubes and then land into the cervix. Only the healthier sperms will be able to reach there and hence it might occur that there are millions of sperms but none is able to fertilize the ovum.
What Are the General Characteristics of a Sperm?
There are a number of characteristic features of a sperm that are revealed from the morphological study of it. About 50% of these sperms are usually found to be motile.
The ejaculation that occurs is normally of the volume ½-1 teaspoon and measures about 2 to 6 ml. An ejaculation of a lesser volume than this will not be sufficient enough to fertilize. Again, a volume higher than this will have the sperms in a diluted condition and it will thus not be likely to be viable.
What are the chances of a woman getting pregnant if she gives a hand-job and then fingers herself?
It is quite common among the couples to be afraid that the woman can get pregnant in case the semen somehow gets in contact with her hand and she later touches her vagina using the same hand. In this respect, we would like to mention that there are lesser chances of getting pregnant here.
Sperm cannot survive for long in human hand as the semen dries up. Moreover, even if the sperm survives, there is little possibility for it to travel through the vaginal tube and reach the cervix.
Which sperm fertilizes the ovum?
The nature’s rule is that the healthiest sperm will fertilize the ovum. This will increase the probabilities of having a healthier baby!
So, this was all about the life span of a sperm outside the human body. Those who are worrying about the possibilities of becoming pregnant by sperm lying outside the body for a certain amount of time will now find an answer to their question. If you have any further queries in this regard, feel free to express them in the comments section below. Also, do not hesitate to share the content with your friends to make them know better on the topic.