All of us know that we are supposed to dispose the condom after having sex and should not allow it to come into contact with the female vagina in case the man ejaculates while wearing the condom. But how long does sperm live in a condom?
It has been observed in a number of cases that women who are willing to have a baby, rub the semen from the condom in their vagina. This sounds crazy and strange but is found in a number of cases. Some of them are even found to repent their action later on and change the decision. To assure them it should be mentioned that there is a time period after which the sperm is no longer viable inside the condom and there is nothing to worry. But what is the time interval? That is what our topic of discussion is and we will help you know about the same:
- Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test 
- The ONLY brand that can tell you 6 DAYS sooner than your missed period 
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period 
- Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone 
- Read your result in just 3 minutes
- ✔Specially designed for "trying to conceive" women to get pregnant naturally: These [email protected] ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Pregnancy tests can tell pregnancy sooner than a missed period. The [email protected] 50 Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Pregnancy Test Strips Kit are supported by the FREE Premom Ovulation Predictor App.
- ✔The ovulation test strips help to track your ovulation progression, and minimize the chances of missing your LH surge. Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA cleared) can be detected in 5 minutes. Results are 99% accurate.
- ✔Easy to test: simply dip the test in your urine until the dye rises into the result window (approximately 5 - 10 seconds).
- ✔Easy to read: Ovulation tests -- a test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result. Pregnancy tests -- two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant.
- ✔100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.
- More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels
- Easy to use-just dip the test into urine and read results, 2 lines appears if clean, 1 control line only appears if not clean;
- FDA Approved and CLIA Waived for OTC use;
- Minimum and Maximum detection time for each drug show typically how quick and how long the urine drug test can detect this drug in urine sample. The detection time varies greatly depending on the how often and how much of drug use as well as metabolism rate of each person. Please refer to the product instruction for detection window of each drug.
- Same science used as Lab screen test; More tests with lower cost than retailers offer;
- Only Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown to Result
- The Only pregnancy test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
- Over 99% accurate** at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period
- The 'no mess' wide absorbent tip and integrated Floodguard Technology helps reduce the #1 reported cause of user error to make testing easier
- The digital display uses Words for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
- Clearblue is #1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand*
- The Clearblue Ovulation Test identifies your 2 most fertile days, so you can maximize your chances of getting pregnant naturally.
- The Clearblue Ovulation Test is over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge**. Your result should appear on the Display within 3 minutes of doing a test. If no result appears an error symbol will appear on the Display within 10 minutes. Refer to the full instruction leaflet for information on the error messages
- Easy to read - unique digital 'smiley face' results
- The Clearblue Helpline 1-800-321-3279 is available for any questions or concerns
- Fast & Accurate
- Easy to use design
- No Brand is More Accurate*
- Over 99%** accurate from the day of your expected period
- Easy to read + or - results
- ★ ACCURATE: Most comprehensive and trusted 5 Panel Screening urine dip drug test. More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels ; Tests for 5 popular Drugs: Marijuana (THC), Opiate (OPI 2000), Cocaine (COC), Amphetamine (AMP), Benzodiazepines (BZO).
- ★ EASY AND CLEAR: Just remove the cap and dip the test into urine for only 10 seconds; Read the result in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result.
- ★ FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; FDA recommended cutoff level: THC - 50 ng/mL;COC - 300 ng/mL; OPI 2000 - 2000 ng/mL;BZO - 300 ng/mL; AMP - 1000 ng/mL
- ★ IDEAL FOR Home drug testing / Workplace testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers;
- ★ GUARANTEE: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us for any questions you may have. Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.
- AncestryDNA is the #1 selling consumer DNA test.*
- AncestryDNA can trace your roots back to 500+ global regions.*
- Our new DNA experience gives you more precise geographic detail, in-depth historical insights, and more.
- AncestryDNA doesn't just tell you which countries you're from, but also can pinpoint the specific regions within them.
- *Substantiated by AncestryDNA, January 2019 report.
- FAST RESULTS - Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING - Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION - Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY - Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit - Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Easy-to-use at-home kit, simply register and provide a saliva sample, no membership required. Personalized ancestry reports based on your DNA ready in about 6-8 weeks.
- Now with 1,000+ geographic regions - the most comprehensive genetic ancestry breakdown on the market.
- Learn even more than your ancestral regions - discover your ancient ancestry and trace their migration with just one DNA test
- First consumer DNA test to offer a breakdown of your ancestry with results becoming more refined as our database continues to grow
- Subject to 23andMe's Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/privacy
Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Time Period is Usually 20 minutes
The time period for which the sperm remains viable inside the condom is 20minutes, provided no spermicide is used. Normally a sperm can last for about 48 hours provided it gets a moist environment and adequate warmth for the purpose. It can thus survive inside a woman’s body before she ovulates. However, the scenario is different in the case of a condom. The sperm in this case does not get the favorable environment. Naturally, the time span for its living is lesser.
A sperm receives the adequate hydration from the cervical fluid when inside the woman’s body. On the other hand, when it is inside a condom, it receives the hydration from the semen.
It depends on a number of factors
There are a number of factors controlling the viability of a sperm inside the condom as mentioned above. Now, it all depends on where you are keeping the condom. If you have thrown it into the dust-bin, it will find a comparatively warm and moist environment over there. Also, it will not be exposed to oxygen which may destroy the sperm. However, if the condom is kept in an airy space where it will be in direct contact with oxygen, it will not remain viable.
What is the Number of Sperm in One ml Semen?
One ml of semen may contain about 20 million sperms. A count lesser than this will be considered to be low and the man may have infertility issues. Now, all of these sperms are not healthy. There are some that are weak and will not be able to travel through the vagina into the fallopian tubes and then land into the cervix. Only the healthier sperms will be able to reach there and hence it might occur that there are millions of sperms but none is able to fertilize the ovum.
What Are the General Characteristics of a Sperm?
There are a number of characteristic features of a sperm that are revealed from the morphological study of it. About 50% of these sperms are usually found to be motile.
The ejaculation that occurs is normally of the volume ½-1 teaspoon and measures about 2 to 6 ml. An ejaculation of a lesser volume than this will not be sufficient enough to fertilize. Again, a volume higher than this will have the sperms in a diluted condition and it will thus not be likely to be viable.
What are the chances of a woman getting pregnant if she gives a hand-job and then fingers herself?
It is quite common among the couples to be afraid that the woman can get pregnant in case the semen somehow gets in contact with her hand and she later touches her vagina using the same hand. In this respect, we would like to mention that there are lesser chances of getting pregnant here.
Sperm cannot survive for long in human hand as the semen dries up. Moreover, even if the sperm survives, there is little possibility for it to travel through the vaginal tube and reach the cervix.
Which sperm fertilizes the ovum?
The nature’s rule is that the healthiest sperm will fertilize the ovum. This will increase the probabilities of having a healthier baby!
So, this was all about the life span of a sperm outside the human body. Those who are worrying about the possibilities of becoming pregnant by sperm lying outside the body for a certain amount of time will now find an answer to their question. If you have any further queries in this regard, feel free to express them in the comments section below. Also, do not hesitate to share the content with your friends to make them know better on the topic.